In the following article, SkinnyMint and Tiny Tea are going to be compared in order to help you determine the best product for the money. Both SkinnyMint and Tiny Tea are detox teas that are said to be able to help you lose weight and achieve the body shape that you’ve been longing for. However, just like the fact that there is no real miracle pill that can make you lose weight in an instant, these detox teas are not all miraculous products either. So, let’s see what these products actually are.
SkinnyMint is a detox tea system that consists of two packs, which are the Morning Boost tea and the Night Cleanse tea. In order to achieve the best results, it is recommended that you consume both teas in the system. The Morning Boost tea is designed to increase your metabolism rate in the morning so that you can have boosted energy to get through the day. The ingredients include green tea, dandelion, guarana fruit, yerba mate, and nettle leaves. By increasing the metabolism rate, the tea can make your body burn down more fats to produce more energy. The taste is great and pleasant, so this tea is a good way to start the day.
Meanwhile, the Night Cleanse tea is the one that performs the so-called detoxification. It contains senna leaves, which have strong laxative and diuretic effects. It also has licorice root, hawthorn berries, lemon grass, ginger root, peppermint, orange leaves, and psyllium husk. Although the taste is rather strange, it is indeed effective to purge the digestive tract so that you don’t absorb too much fat. It also reduces your water weight. However, senna leaves can be dangerous if consumed continuously for more than two weeks, so make sure that you don’t drink it too much. In addition, the weight loss results can come up quickly within a few days, but note that you still need to control your diet and exercise to maintain the body weight.
About Tiny Tea
Tiny Tea is quite a simpler product. It doesn’t have two different packs like SkinnyMint does. Instead, the tea features a blend that includes green tea, camellia sinensis, lotus leaf, prunella spike, barley, catsia, and adzuki bean. As you can see, the ingredients are actually very healthy. But you may be wondering how some of the ingredients affect weight loss. The green tea and camellia sinensis ingredients do contain caffeine, which is a well-known substance that can increase the metabolism rate and induce weight loss. But the other ingredients do not really contribute to weight loss. Nevertheless, the taste of the tea is great. It is also a good choice for a morning drink because it can make you feel fresh and wide awake.
- Expertly formulated, the Morning Boost and Night Cleanse teas are synergistically combined for maximum effects.
- The Morning Boost is designed to give you a boost through out the day and to naturally reduce the appetite. It contains Green Tea, Yerba Mate and Guarana with a naturally sweet fruity taste.
- The Night Cleanse is designed to naturally purify the body which could lead to reduced bloating. It contains all natural ingredients to promote the restoration process.
- Fresh and fruity Morning Boost can replace your morning coffee/black tea and earthy and soothing Night Cleanse is the perfect bedtime ritual.
- All natural herb. Detox your body!!!
- Your Tea, Tiny Tea, All Natural, Simple Herbal Tea Blends.
- Ingredients traditionally used to assist with: Bloating, Indigestion, Problematic Skin, Cellulite, Reduction of Excess Weight, Increase Energy, Contains Gluten
- Ingredients: Jue Ming Zi, He Ye, Shan Zha, Lai Fu Zi, Chen Pi, Mai Ya
- Created by Aussies, loved by everyone
- 42 teabags per box. Each teabag weighs 2.5g.
If you want to get quick weight loss results, SkinnyMint can help you. But you have to use it as directed to avoid dangerous side effects, and do not consume it too much. In addition, you still need to control your diet, calorie intake, and exercise if you don’t want to gain weight again. On the other hand, Tiny Tea can be your choice for a tasty morning drink to substitute coffee, but the ingredients are not really geared towards weight loss.