To lose weight and build muscle, you should focus on three key elements: diet, cardiovascular exercise, and weight training. It takes work and willpower, but the result will be worth it! You can get an ideal body by undergoing a program of products that will be review here, there are two products that you can make an option, it’s Beachbody vs P90x that will help you to start getting the ideal body shape. Here is the review.
The Insanity Workout by Beachbody is a 60 day workout program regimen considered to be one of the most intense cardio workouts around. The basis of the Insanity workouts are maximum intensity interval training featuring high intensity exercises combined with slower paced exercises in between. With a constant heart rate change, the body is working at an optimal cardiovascular rate, efficiently burning fat and building lean muscle throughout each workout. The workouts in the Insanity series are challenging and include very short periods of rest, if any. Although there is some strength training within the series, most of it is done with your own body weight. Exercises are done at a fast pace with fast transitions and hardly enough time to even grab a sip of water. This workout is, by far, one of the most physically challenging. By the end of the 60 day period, Insanity promises a leaner, lighter physique with improved strength, stamina, endurance and overall athletic performance.
It’s 90 day at home workout program known as P90X. The P90X program features 12 workouts targeting specific body parts with several different fitness disciplines. P90X incorporates martial arts, yoga, plyometrics, strength training, abs work and resistance training into its program in order to give everyone that tries it the most comprehensive at home workout program available. This at-home exercise program promises to give you the body of your dreams in only 90 days. The idea behind P90X is to shock the body with muscle confusion by interchanging workouts on a daily basis to avoid repetition. With repetition, the body gets used to what it is doing and that is when results cease. The variation training offered by P90X helps continuously change and improve the body, culminating in a lean, strong, built physique.
- Complete set includes a nutrition guide, calender to track your progress, and 10 intense DVDs for a great workout
- Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 workout DVDs packed with plyometric drills
- Each workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your max
- Perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest
- Get lean, bulk up, or grow stronger, with an endless variety of mix-and-match routines to keep you motivated
- Muscle Confusion technique accelerates the results process by constantly introducing new moves and routines so your body never plateaus
- Also includes a comprehensive nutrition plan, workout calendar, fitness guide, and How to Bring It DVD with an overview of the P90X system
- Collection of 12 highly diverse and intense DVD workouts across 12 DVDs
Beachbody Vs P90X
When it comes to the conclusion, it depends on your diet goal. If you’re looking to lose weight and be overall more lean, Insanity is your best choice. It’s Max Interval Training principle and hard cardio routines are going to help you get shredded and burn more calories. If you want to gain muscle and burn more fat, you are going to go to with P90X. P90X uses muscle confusion to help you break down into fitness plateaus you have and continually challenge the body for max results in strength gains. If you want even an increase lean muscle, you should pick P90X. If you want max weight loss, you should pick Insanity.