Atrafen and Orlistol are both diet pills produced by the same manufacturer, Nutratech. So, what is actually the difference between Atrafen vs Orlistol?Atrafen is described as a powerful fat burner and appetite suppressant. On the other hand, Orlistol is described as a supplement for calorie control. Below, we will see with more details how Atrafen and Orlistol are different from each other to help you determine the best choice for your weight loss effort.
These two products are produced by the same manufacturer. They are made for the same ultimate goal, which is weight loss. They even come in very similar bottles. Even so, Nutratech produces both Atrafen and Orlistol certainly for a reason. And the reason is that they are made using very different ingredients.
Atrafen is definitely a fat burner formula, as its formula comes with several thermogenic ingredients. It is similar to Hydroxycut that we discussed in Slimquick vs Hydroxycut. Each serving is equal to one capsule, which contains 600 mg of the proprietary formula. It contains caffeine anhydrous, green tea extract, acai fruit, African mango extract, raspberry ketone, resveratrol, grapefruit, apple cider vinegar, and kelp. The thermogenic formula works by increasing the body’s metabolism rate, which, in turn, causes the body to burn down fats more rapidly and produce more energy. Therefore, it can reduce your body fat, and you can utilize the increased energy levels to exercise and workout.
On the other hand, Orlistol is a supplement for calorie control. It is aimed to reduce your calorie intake. Each serving is equal to one capsule, which contains 725 mg of the proprietary formula. It contains chitosan, garciniacambogia extract, apple cider vinegar, phaseolus vulgaris, aloe vera, California buckthorn, and G. Sylvestre. Chitosan has been said to be able to limit fat absorption, but the effect is still debated. The same goes for garciniacambogia and apple cider vinegar.
Effectiveness and Side Effects
Atrafen vs Orlistol both have received lots of positive reviews. This fact indicates that the two products can give positive results.
The high caffeine content in Atrafen is great for weight loss. It is effective for increasing your metabolism rate and energy levels. You can feel more awake, too. This supplement is excellent if coupled with workout sessions. By using the energy for working out, you can transform your body fat into lean muscles. However, you have to be careful with the high caffeine content. If your body can’t take caffeine, you have to avoid this product. Too much caffeine can lead to insomnia, tremor, anxiety, stomach problems, and headaches.
Orlistol can be your choice if you want to avoid caffeine. It won’t give increased energy levels and wakefulness, but it helps to limit your calorie intake to a good degree. Orlistol doesn’t seem to pose any serious side effect as long as you follow the directions.
- Powerful Appetite Suppression - Contains a proprietary blend of herbs and ingredients that are designed to curb your stress-induced food binges and help you take control of your eating! Combine with Atrafen PM formula for 24 hour fat burning!
- Extreme Weight Loss - Designed with powerful, scientifically proven weight loss ingredients that burn fat, increase thermogenesis and boost metabolism for fast weight loss!
- Enhanced energy and focus - Powerful stimulants increase energy, metal focus and improve mood with no jitters!
- Orlistol’s proprietary formula is the only supplement available that inhibits both the absorption of carbs and fats, allowing them to be passed through the body before they can be broken down and stored for energy (as fat).
- While dieting, Orlistol also acts as a powerful appetite suppressant, making you eat less while blocking the carbs and fat that you do eat, acting as a very powerful dual action weight loss aid.
- Orlistol can help you lose an extra 1 pound for every two pounds that you lose through dieting alone.
Atrafen is a more potent supplement for weight loss. It really helps to burn down the body fat, and the enhanced energy levels can help your workout. However, if you need to avoid caffeine, Orlistol should be your choice.